Internet Access and E-mail address needed.
To post a job, please follow these instructions.
From the main employer page:
· Click here to add a job
· You are now at the "Job Information" page. Add all pertinent information noting all fields with an "*" must be filled. Be sure to use an accurate expiration date, the default date is 30 days.
· Category and Wage Category: Please access this information under the help menus. If the wage chosen is not within the parameters set up it will not be accepted. Volunteer positions must be entered as "0" in the "Hourly Wage" field.
· Contact Information: Required information in this field is the contact name, phone number and email address. All students will have the option of applying via the internet, by filling out an application on the student jobs website and submitting to the e-mail listed. If you would like them to apply in person or to call for more information, list the address and/or phone number. Be sure the "Show Address" and "Show Phone" boxes are checked.
· E-mail: As stated above, e-mail is required to use the system. All information about maintaining job postings, as well as student applications will be sent via e-mail. If you do not currently have an account, a free one may be established through sites such as Hotmail or Yahoo. Link from this page and when completed Click back on the tool bar and return to the job-posting page.
· Click Continue
· Answer "Are you sure you want to submit?" by clicking on OK
· Confirm that your job posting information is accurate.
· Submit or edit your job by clicking on the appropriate button.
Your job posting will be electronically sent to the Student Employment Office pending file for review. This is to ensure the quality and validity of our job listings. After review, we will then either approve or deny the job posting. As the employer, you will receive notification via e-mail which will include pathway access to your job listing so that you may edit or expire the job as needed.
IMPORTANT: EMPLOYERS WILL SELF MANAGE THEIR JOB POSTINGS. PLEASE KEEP THE E-MAIL NOTIFICATION THAT IS SENT TO YOU, IT CONTAINS INFORMATION NEEDED TO ACCESS/EDIT YOUR JOB.
After initial approval, any changes you make to your job posting, other than the expiration date, will be sent back to the pending file for re-review and approval.